Thursday, January 29, 2009

A little late but...

(I love this sweater lol)

I know its been crazy here in SD with these Charger rumors. The team might move to L.A. and LT might be traded. I of course as a Charger fan i find it irritating. Move and i don't think i could stay a devoted fan of blank (city) Chargers, that won't be my team. I still will love the NFL and i will continue to play on my fantasy teams lol but Charger fan i don't know if i could stay. As far as the LT rumors.... this is BULLSHIT. That's not to say i don't understand business but the team wouldn't be the same. The secondary in my opinion fell of this past year because one of the leaders bounced Mr Marlon Mcree. The linebackers fell apart of course because of 56#. Now i love the team and the players are exciting but if you take LT out i think you lose a great leader and leadership is important, i think the 84 US Hockey team can prove that. There's a gel you create as a team and when you take apart the pieces sometimes they don't work the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment